300+ App Publishers have already grown with us!
TOP SUPPLY-SIDE PLATFORMS IN 2020
A supply-side platform (SSP) is an advertising technology (AdTech) platform that helps publishers monetize their websites and mobile apps by managing, selling and optimizing their available inventory (aka ad space).
SSPs are a key player in real-time bidding (RTB) media transactions, whereby publishers sell display, video and native ad space to advertisers on an impression-by-impression basis.
Basically SSP is a platform that helps publishers monetize and manage their inventory. We define an ad exchange as a platform that allows publishers and app developers to sell inventory on an impression-by-impression basis on real-time bidding (RTB) auctions.
How does a SSP work?
SSP is a supply side platform that gathers many types of advertising demands for publishers. This includes demand from both traditional ad networks and ad exchanges which in turn interface with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs).The system analyzes the offer to ensure the target group guidelines coincide with the demand, before serving the ads. The SSP then bundles together all the offers before determining the highest bid and selecting the corresponding ad. They often use real-time bidding (RTB) to complete DSP transactions.
Here are the top Supply Side Platforms:
Bidstack is a public company headquartered in London. Bidstack empowers brands to place advertising into spaces that sit naturally within video games by designing contextually relevant ads that fit to the eastestics of the game and protect the gaming experience in the form of trackside banners, cityscape billboards, pitchside LED boards wand other native spaces within the virtual world.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Chocolate is a global leader in programmatic digital video advertising. Chocolate Premium, is the world's first video SSP with 100% server-side auctions. With 7700+ websites & apps and 20+ billion impressions per month, Chocolate Premium is one of the leading video SSPs connecting premium brands with premium publishers.
MoPub, a Twitter company, provides monetization solutions for mobile app publishers and developers around the globe. Our flexible network mediation solution, leading mobile programmatic exchange, and years of expertise in mobile app advertising mean publishers trust us to help them maximize their ad revenue and control their user experience. MoPub connects mobile publishers with the demand that matters. Over 130 demand-side platforms (DSPs) can compete with mobile ad networks on MoPub Marketplace to drive the highest price for every ad impression.
At AppNexus' seller-platform, publishers can reach hundreds of demand partners and sell their ad inventories by using open auctions or private auctions. Several publishers like Ouest France, Schibsted, Seattle Times, and many more, have integrated the AppNexus' SSP with their website and improved their website's ad revenue.
OATH (VERIZON MEDIA)
Offering various data-driven monetization solutions for publishers, the seller-side platform runs various ad campaigns such as CPM, CPC, CPA, and CPI campaigns for publishers across the globe. By accessing more than 230+ demand partners, publishers can make the most out of their ad impressions and increase their overall ad revenue.Minimum Traffic Requirement -- 3M+ Monthly Page views.
360 Polaris is a revolutionary ad monetization platform for video, web and mobile publishers. A all-in-one solution for content providers that integrates advanced capabilities and offers unparalleled transparency and control, no matter what their sales strategy.
VYADD s.r.o. is a programmatic platform for mobile advertisers and publishers. The company has been operating on the mobile market since 2017 and has the Head office in Prague, Czech Republic. VYADD s.r.o offers programmatic solutions (Open RTB integration, eCPM model and XML integration for push traffic, CPC model) while currently keeping focus on the growth of its own SSP and RTB marketplace.
Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next generation monetization platform for mobile publishers that combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the app economy.
Glispa is a mobile ad tech company dedicated to empowering our partners with sophisticated solutions that make it simple for agencies and brands to connect with target audiences and for publishers to monetize their apps.
Mintegral is a leading global mobile advertising platform driven by AI technology and full-stack programmatic products that provide user acquisition, monetization, and creative solutions for mobile app publishers worldwide.
Advantages of SSP
Supply-side platform lets publishers manage multiple ad networks with a single SDK integration, making the entire app monetization process much simpler.The main goal is to sell inventory for the highest possible price, thereby maximizing your profits and optimizing the process.
- With the Supply side platform, publishers can manage their entire strategy through just one platform.
- Most of the SSPs help you reach a 99% fill rate globally.
- Supply side platforms help to make the process fast and efficient for publishers; rather than going to advertisers directly, you can rely on SSPs to do this and fill all the inventory.
- Centralized dashboard which gives you a clear overview of all your ad revenues, and to execute your ad monetization strategy it also provides analytics and other tools to manage and optimize your ad revenue.
- To make the most of multiple demand sources a publisher would need to hire additional resources to manage the waterfall since ad networks might be integrated through S2S, RTB or SDK mediation but with SSP all this is managed at their end to make optimizing multiple demand sources by simply moving them up or down on the dashboard.
- Some supply side platforms now even offer ad format optimization through insights on how they can place their ad units better to get better CTRs and hence better CPMs.
- Brands today constantly ask for new tools such as fraud detection, viewability. With an SSP on board, it becomes their responsibility to constantly update the latest tools to ensure a game publisher is never losing out on revenues.