What is an affiliate network?
An affiliate network is a portal that connects publishers with brands and businesses that want to advertise their products and services. The portal offers publishers several affiliate programs and features that help them achieve the desired results.
Features of an affiliate network
Below are some important features of affiliate networks.
- It connects publishers with a vast network of brands that are relevant to their website.
- It can be a lucrative source of additional revenue.
- Affiliate networks offer detailed analytics and handle the payment process by themselves.
- Some networks even offer referral programs.
How does an affiliate program work?
Here’s a brief working of affiliate programs:
- Publishers sign up on an affiliate platform.
- They choose the products or services they want to promote based on relevance.
- They receive an affiliate link to the products or services.
- They put the link on their website and earn a commission for it.