Managed Inventory (MI)
What is a Managed Inventory under Google MCM?
Under the Google MCM (Multiple Customer Management) Managed Inventory delegation module, the parent publisher can access the ad request made by the child publisher. However, access and settings rights permissions remain with the child publisher. Following are the key points about MI delegation.
- There can be a maximum of 15 parent publishers.
- Parent publisher get access only to the delegated inventories.
- Parent publisher does not access the child publisher’s Ad Manager account.
- The child publisher’s ad tags are used.
- Payments are made to the parent publisher.