We’re encouraging our readers, game developers, publisher, advertisers and our customers to contribute to our blog.
If you’d like to have an article featured on the GreedyGame Blog, please email your ideas/article outlines to email@example.com with a two-sentence bio.
We will decide whether we’d like to see an outline of your post. If so, we’ll email you back and ask for an outline.
Contributor guidelines for GreedyGame Blog
- Self-promotion guidelines
- Your Site authority should be satisfactory for us
- No affiliate or referral links in guest post
- Give credit. Check your facts and quotations. Cite the original sources (not the source that quoted the original source)
- Disclose any relationship/partnership you have with links or sources in article (Limit your use of these to one or two per article. We do not allow links to gated content, but we do allow ungated links to articles and blogs that illustrate a point in your story)
- Avoid self-promotion in the article. Your author bio is a good place to do that
- Credit third-party sources. If you contribute a quote or tip to another author’s article, we will include a link to your individual (not corporate) social media or other profile of choice. Links to corporate websites or social channels won’t be included
- Minimum blog length – 2000 characters
- Parameters by us to decide on blog:
- Plagiarism – Copied/spun posts material – includes all content – text, images, video etc.
- Article’s relevance to our company niche
- Quality of blog material
- Original thought, idea
- Richness of content – images, examples, points discussed, uniqueness
- Grammar and readability of content
- Clarity about ownership of content material
- Copyright – We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from GreedyGame. Also, by submitting a post to GreedyGame, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline your blog post after deliberating on the ready post.
- The GreedyGame blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- GreedyGame reserves the right to include calls-to-action to GreedyGame content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org etc. afterward.
- Here is a non-exhaustive list of topics which we are interested in making articles on
- Monetization and User acquisition on mobile
- Ad-tech industry
- Mar-tech industry
- Gaming/App development
- Our audience
- Game developers, app developers, publishers, marketers, professionals working within any of the ad-tech/mar-tech companies
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept-
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email at bhisham[at]greedygame[dot]com with the following:
- Your completed post as Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website
- Share your site’s authority data with us – Enter your domain address in below links and share these 2 ranking screenshots with us
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2/3 days.
After your guest post goes live your are encouraged to
- Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
- Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.
— Editor, GreedyGame