Grow Monetize Optimize
How to choose a reliable Google AdX Partner in 2023
Published on December 2, 2022
Monetization is the end goal of every publishing business. Besides the primary objective of selling products or services to customers, an app or website aims to generate revenue by monetizing traffic. However, publishers need a reliable Google AdX Partner to undertake monetization responsibilities. This post covers various topics around Google AdX and Google Publishing Partners, addressing publishers’ major concerns on how and why to use Google AdX.
Table of Contents
- What is a Google AdX Partner
- How to access Google AdX
- 4 Eligibility criteria to access Google AdX
- Top 5 reasons why you should hire a Google AdX Partner
- What to look for in a Google Publishing Partner
- List of top Google AdX Partners
What is a Google AdX Partner
Google ADX Partner is a Google-authorized 3rd party company with a strategic partnership with the Google MCM program. Most Google Publishing Partners have a team expert in Google Ad Manager (GAM), Google AdMob, Google AdX, Google DFP, and other advertising platforms.
These professionals help publishers grow their revenue, optimize ad monetization strategy, and improve their revenue and the quality of ads. By connecting with a Google AdX partner, you gain access to Google AdX (if you don’t have a GAM account) and resolve policy conflicts (if you are already using Google AdX)with ads or AdX accounts.
How to access Google AdX
You can access AdX using a GAM account or through Google MCM and Google AdX partners. However, unlike Google AdSense, a plug-and-play advertising platform, AdX has few challenging eligibility criteria for access. That’s because Google AdSense is an ad network, and AdX is a premium ad exchange platform.
Furthermore, AdX mostly runs CPM campaigns on its ecosystem, assuring advertisers that their ads are on high-quality and engagement-rich apps or websites. Such distinct features of AdX prevent small and medium-sized publishers from gaining direct access.Even big publishers juggle complex policies and ad restrictions while trying to monetize their apps or websites in GAM. To solve all these challenges and make the most money out of their ads, publishers must contact MCM-approved Google AdX Partners.
4 Eligibility criteria to access Google AdX
The following are the eligibility criteria to access Google AdX:
- App or website must have 5 million MAU
- Have high-quality and brand-safe ad content
- Don’t have blacklisted key phrases
- Must have updated ads.txt file
Such hard-to-comply eligibility criteria push most small and medium-sized publishers to reach out to a Google channel partner to get a Google AdX account. At this point, Google Publishing partners or AdX resellers sign up and manage AdX accounts on publishers’ behalf, allowing them to derive the most benefit from AdX, like making more money and getting premium ad demand.
Top 5 reasons why you should hire a Google AdX Partner
- To resolve ad violations and restrictions
- To increase ad revenue
- To reach premium demand partners
- To get UI/UX suggestions
- To access deeper ad revenue insights
1. To resolve ad violations and restrictionsWhile small and mid-sized publishers struggle to access AdX, big publishers with 5M+ MAU can sign up and get their GAM AdX account quickly. But, even the big publishers are stuck in Google’s complex advertising policies and ad policy violations. For them, a Google AdX Partner can quickly look into and solve the issues in no time.
2. To increase Ad revenue
Google AdX is a marketplace where publishers can connect with premium advertisers offering high eCPM and year-long campaigns. Instead of reaching out to advertisers through different sources, publishers can use AdX’s unified marketplace to close deals with their preferred demand partners or advertisers. This way, publishers enjoy high eCPM, more revenue, improved user experience, and overall growth.
3. To reach premium demand partnersGoogle Publishing Partners enables publishing businesses to connect with premium demand partners, high eCPM mobile ad networks, and direct advertisers in GAM 360. They allow you to access premium demand partners available within their ecosystem besides the list of advertisers you will find on AdX’s marketplace.
4. To get UI/UX suggestionsKnowing that user experience and the user interface are the core of any mobile app and website, Google AdX partners provide you with suggestions on improving UI or UX to address user needs. With their input, your developers will be able to optimize the usability, accessibility, and functionality of your app for increased LTV and ARPDAU.
5. To access deeper ad revenue insights.
Using AdX through a Google channel partner will give you access to a dashboard that shows real-time data about what’s happening with your ads or ad slots and how the ads are performing. With granular analytics in place, you can make data-driven decisions and implement strategies that increase your ad revenue.
What to look for in a Google Publishing Partner
- Access to Google MCM program
- Fair payout terms of Google AdX Partner
- Transparent revenue sharing model
- All-inclusive services
- Dedicated account manager
- Client testimonials and reviews
1. Access to Google MCM programA Google AdX partner with access to the Google MCM program opens up monetization and growth opportunities for publishers. MCM-approved Google channel partners help you access AdX and effectively monetize ad inventory with Managed Inventory (MI) and Managed Account (MA) delegation while allowing you seamlessly transit from Scaled Partner Management (SPM) to MCM.
2. Fair payout terms of Google AdX PartnerEvery Google Publishing Partner offers its unique payment structure and revenue payout terms. Some publishing partners require publishers to wait for 90 days or even more to withdraw earnings. As no one prefers long durations, you must choose a trusted Google channel partner with a 30-days payout structure.
3. Transparent revenue sharing modelAccessing AdX through Google AdX partners is not a one-time service, as this partner manages your AdX account on your behalf, tracks ad performance, optimizes your ad revenue, and resolves policy violations (whenever they occur). Hence, you are required to share a specified portion of your ad revenue with your Google Channel Partner. Before you go for a Google Channel partner, check their revenue-sharing (fee) structure and proceed if that befits your requirement.
4. All-inclusive servicesCheck your Google Publishing partner’s complete services before closing the deal. An ideal Google AdX Partner offers a variety of benefits, such as an account manager, support from ad operations experts, granular insights, dashboard-based analytics into your ad performance, and more. As an advantage, you can anytime switch to any Google Channel partner of your choice.
5. Dedicated account managerThe Google AdX partner you trust should offer a dedicated account manager to handle everything around your AdX account and app monetization strategy. Although most programmatic advertising companies promise to ensure responsive support, not having your queries resolved on time may cost you a fortune by interrupting the ongoing revenue process.
6. Client testimonials and reviews
Testimonials from renowned brands and positive customer reviews are other factors that signify the trustworthiness of a Google Channel partner. Either way, you can consider word-of-mouth and referrals from genuine customers you know personally.
List of top Google AdX Partners
Following is a concise list of the best Google AdX partners in India. Note that, these Google publishing partners are based in India but they serve worldwide customers.
- OKO Ad management
While you can easily find a Google AdX partner, always choose one that has access to the Google MCM program. In today’s tough digital competition, publishers need to rely on the services provided by Google Publishing Partners. It won’t be an overstatement to say that without a reliable partner, publishers won’t be able to run their business in the long haul.