Grow Monetize Optimize
SDK X: A Nifty Tool For Ad Revenue Optimization
Updated on August 11, 2023
We started GreedyGame to help app publishers generate more revenue through better ads. Over the years, we've realized it is not the lack of high-paying ads but the right recipe for ad monetization that prevents them from attaining revenue goals. Since then, we've worked with developers to understand how we can bridge the knowledge gap and simplify the process for publishers. And as a solution, we developed SDK X, an platform for ad revenue optimization that caters to app publishers and developers.
Table of Contents
- Ad Revenue Optimization with SDK X
- Ad Optimization Features of SDK X
- Steps to integrate an app with SDK X
- Why should App Publishers Switch to SDK X
- How SDK X helped increase Admob revenue for different ad categories
Ad revenue optimization with SDK X
SDK X is an all-in-one ad revenue optimization platform developed with a vision to empower app publishers to maximize their app monetization capabilities. Powered by AI and ML, SDK X automates everything for you – adapting ad templates to the app content, finding the best combination of demand partner and ad format, serving the highest revenue ad based on real-time bids, and more. SDK X enables publishers to integrate native ad templates effortlessly. Also, the platform is equipped with the functionality of adding native ad templates behind any banner or interstitial ad format.
Ad optimization features of SDK X
SDK X is enabled with the auto-pilot feature that manages the priority of each ad format within the waterfall, so the publisher always gets the highest eCPM and fill rate for every placement. The cross-format mediation between multiple ad formats for the same placement accommodates ad revenue optimization by maximizing competition and yielding the highest-earning ads.
See how much more eCPM SDK X can yield for your app with our app ad revenue calculator.
Fluid ad templates (Ratio and content-adaptive)
App publishers can now completely shift their focus to building better apps as SDK X's AI-enabled engine does the heavy lifting of designing and testing ad templates. The template designs adapt to ratio-maintained scaling of the ad unit on different Android devices to ensure that the ads always render correctly. The ad template's CTA button automatically fetches the same color as the ad's content, giving it a native look and feel, enhancing the CTR.
Integrate native ads with ease
The platform is equipped with the functionality of automatically placing native ad formats behind any other ad format, such as banner or Interstitial. This, in turn, helps in ad revenue optimization, fetching maximum results with minimum effort.
Automated demand mediation process
Our ML-based optimization engine automates the mediation between demand partners. The platform's intelligent bid comparison engine configures the best combination of demand partner and format to serve the highest revenue ad based on real-time bids. Moreover, publishers can choose from a list of 10+ native demand partners.
Smart refresh rates
The Smart Refresh feature of SDK X automates the entire cycle of configuring audience cohorts, conducting multiple A/B testing, analyzing the results, and tweaking the tests till you get the right refresh value for each ad unit. This ensures that app publishers make maximum revenue with minimum effort.
Steps to integrate an app with SDK X
The integration process is simple.
- Sign up on the dashboard.
- Add your app to the console.
- Integrate the SDK.
- Choose ad units and formats.
- Take your ads live.
Between creating ad units and taking the app live, the app is reviewed by our team for acceptable ad standards and compliance norms. Once approved, the ads can go live.
Why should app publishers switch to SDK X
- It is simple to integrate with apps.
- It complies with Google policies and GDPR, COPPA, and CCPA regulations.
- You can maximize revenue on remnant unfilled inventory.
- It has capabilities for ad network optimization with your existing ad networks.
- You get 24×7 dedicated account management support to manage daily ad operations.
How SDK X has helped increase AdMob revenue for different app categories
SDK X is one of the first AI-enabled ad unit recommendation and creation engines for native ads implementation. It has helped thousands of app publishers with ad revenue optimization by increasing their AdMob revenue.
- Sports apps usually see a surge of more than two million DAUs whenever there is any match, increasing ARPDAU by 2X. SDK X is built with the capability of handling this sudden surge of ad requests and configuring multiple demand partners.
- Dating apps have seen a 50% increase in ad revenue. Generally, these apps have fewer DAUs but better eCPMs.
- Tools apps have increased their ad revenues by 25%. Along with this, their eCPMs have increased by 60%.
- Gaming app publishers have increased their ad revenue by 30%.
To summarize, SDK X is an ad mediation tool that enables apps of any category to scale in ad revenue with the perfect combination of ad format and placement. If you’re looking for ad revenue optimization with existing ad networks, SDK X can be your go-to.