Managed Account (MA)
What is a Managed Account under Google MCM?
Under the Google MCM (Multiple Customer Management) Managed Account delegation module, the child publisher grants the parent publisher edit access to all the ad inventory in their account. With that, the parent publisher only has the right to manage and monetize child publishers' ad inventory. Following are the key points about the MA delegation.
- There can be only one parent punisher.
- Parent publisher gets direct access to all the child publisher’s ad inventories.
- Parent publisher has access to the Ad Manager account of the child publisher.
- Child publisher’s ad tags are used.
- Payments are made to the child publisher.